Gracia is a hip bohemian neighbourhood which boasts great diversity and it's a favourite spot amongst artists as well as international restaurants. With its small intricate streets and beautiful squares (such as Plaça de la Vila or Plaça del Sol) it's just the perfect place to go for a walk and experience life as a resident in Barcelona. Gracia is also well-known for its summer festival for which neighbours decorate their streets and have a competition to decide which one was the best. Gracia is also the place where the famous Passeig de Gracia and its modernist attractions start.
The apartment is only 5 min walking from the Fontana metro station of line L3 (green) which connects the main points in the city.
How to get here:
From the airport:
- you can either take a taxi (30min, 30-40€)
- or take the Aerobus (30-45min, 5.90€ one way, 10.20€ return), get off at "Plaza de España" stop, take the underground L3 (green) to “Fontana” (30min, 2,15€) and walk 5 min to the apartment.
- In case you need a private transfer (65€) let us know in advance.
From Sants Estacio:
- you can either take a taxi (20min, 15-20€)
- or take the green line of underground (30min, 2,15€) and walk (5min) to the apartment.
Gracia 1872, Pere Serafi 15, 08012 Barcelona.